Alternative Medicine Therapy and Training Los Angeles Alternative Medicine Therapy Services
Gopita is honored to offer healing sessions in Energy Medicine, through her seven years of training with Donna Eden, surely the world's most gifted and brilliant healer and clairvoyant of our time.
Gopita's alternative medicine therapy sessions are often one to one and a half hours in length, and consist of diagnosis through applied kinesiology, and work on a table in a variety of modalities, including tracing and flushing meridians, chakra clearing and balancing, and holding neurovascular points on the head for long periods, what some clients call similar to Cranial Sacral technique.
Gopita has had much success healing difficult patterns in her own history of illness, and has seen literal miracles in her clients, including breast lumps which disappear in fifteen minutes of chakra clearing, a stubborn Bell's Palsy remit quickly within half an hour, and many, many more difficult cases which are not only treatable through the electromagnetic fields of the human hand, the client learns quickly how imperative it is for them to take over their own energetic abilities! Gopita insists that her clients never leave her office unless they learn how to work with their own energies and begin a program of self-healing. She is never one to foster dependence of any kind, believing that we are all our own natural physicians.
We are in a hurry! Life is getting more and more complicated and "busy". We are vibrating quickly, and we can only keep up by balancing our own energies. It is easier than one can imagine, and so very empowering!
"She cured me. What else can I say?"
- R.M., Pasadena, CA
Gopita's knowledge of nutrition also helps her clients balance quickly, and she will often make recommendations from her knowledge of acid/alkaline balancing, and the theories of yin/yang applied to certain organ systems in the body.
Gopita's sessions, hardly what one might call "orthodox", might see her running to the kitchen for Kukicha Twig tea while the patient lies on the table, holding his or her own Acupuncture Sedating Points!
Gopita also offers weekly Study Groups of Donna Eden's work, focusing on the book, Energy Medicine, which may be purchased from Donna's web site, www.innersource.net.
These groups fill rapidly, and are a fun and amazing way to imbibe the work quickly, as students learn by practicing on one another. The groups meet on Wednesdays from: 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Level II Classes are being held at a time to be announced. Groups are a five-week commitment and cost $125.00, payable before the first session.
A sample of Gopita's study group syllabus follows: Energy Medicine Study Group Syllabus FOR SAMPLE PURPOSES ONLY:
Week 1 - The Five Minute Energy Routine, consisting of: The Three Thumps The Cross Crawl (We will explain Homolateral Patterning and why this is so important to the Cross Crawl) The Spinal Flush The Wayne Cook Posture The Crown Pull The Hook Up The Zip Up
We will also use Separating Heaven and Earth, Belt Flow, and Heaven Rushing In, just because I think they are particularly useful, and Donna stresses them a great deal. We will give and receive Spinal Flushes, and review basic Energy Testing, using Stomach and Spleen Meridian.
Please plan to commit at this group to do the five minute routine twice daily for the remainder of the six week study group in order that we may discuss how this may have made a difference in your lives.
Week 2 - We will spend this study group flushing and tracing meridians on one another, practicing energy testing, and if time permits, we can begin to work with sedating and strengthening acupuncture points.
Week 3 - Review of the Five Minute Energy Routine, Basic Energy Testing, tracing and flushing meridians, and sedating and strengthening points. Beginning work on Alarm Points.
Week 4 - Schedule to be provided.
Week 5 - Schedule to be provided.
Week 6 - Schedule to be provided.
Energy Medicine is the science and the art of optimizing your energies to help your body and mind function at their best. Controlling your chemistry by managing your energies is the fast track for helping your body evolve and adapt to the challenges of the 21st centry.
Top 4 Questions About Energy Medicine
1. How is Energy Medicine Practiced? Energy Medicine utilizes techniques from time-honored traditions such as acupuncture, yoga, kinesiology, and qi gong. Flow, balance, and harmony can be non-invasively restored and maintained within an energy system by tapping, massaging, pinching, twisting, or connecting specific energy points (acupoints) on the skin; by tracing or swirling the hand over the skin along specific energy pathways; through exercises or postures designed for specific energetic effects; by focused use of the mind to move specific energies; and/or by surrounding an area with healing energies.
2. How Does It Work? Energy Medicine recognizes energy as a vital, living, moving force that determines much about health and happiness. To maintain vibrant health, the body needs its energies to: - Move and have space to continue to move — energies may become blocked due to toxins, muscular or other constriction, prolonged stress, or interference from other energies. - Move in specific patterns — generally in harmony with the physical structures and functions that the energies animate and support. "Flow follows function." - Cross over—at all levels, from the microlevel of the double helix of DNA, extending to the macrolevel where the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body and the right side controls the left. - Maintain a balance with other energies — the energies may lose their natural balance due to prolonged stress or other conditions that keep specific energy systems in a survival mode. - Conversely, when the body is not healthy, corresponding disturbances in its energies can be identified and treated.
3. Is Energy Medicine Spiritual? Entering the world of your body's subtle energies is a bridge into the domain of your deepest spiritual callings and your eternal essence. While no particular belief system, allegiance, or religious affiliation is associated with Energy Medicine, many people find that energy work touches into the realms of soul and spirit.
4. Can anyone do it? Absolutely! Working with your energies is your birthright! Students of Energy Medicine include: - Ordinary people with no experience in self-healing or healing others - Anyone who wants to learn to engage their energies for health and vitality - People who want to study techniques to help themselves, their family, or a close friend - Massage therapists, nurses, acupuncturists, doctors, and others in existing health care careers who are looking to supplement and enhance their training - Health care professionals looking for courses that offer professional CE's - People of all ages and all walks of life who want to embark on a career in Energy Medicine
Gopita and her husband attended Donna's first workshop in Los Angeles in 1999 and it was love at first site! In fact, after then attending an Esalen workshop soon afterwards and a 5 Day event with Donna in 2003 in Costa Rica, Donna asked Gopita to be a Teaching Assistant and Gopita was fortunate enough to work closely with Donna and her wonderful group for several more years after that. Donna and Gopita have remained close friends and Gopita considers it an honor to teach and offer Donna's energy work in her practice. Energy work segues nicely with Gopita's spiritual psychotherapy, kinesiology and nutritional practice: in fact, she recommends to each client that they practice Donna's Daily Energy Routine no matter what their presenting issue. This alone, she feels, does wonders to change habits which may affect psychology, immunity, trauma, thought patterns, physical problems, family of origin issues, etc.
"Gopita, you are meant to be a healer!!!"
- Donna Eden, Holistic Health Pioneer Author of Energy Medicine
All contents copyright Gopita Katharine Manning, 2006-2018.